Tuesday, December 6, 2016

The Slushy Stairs of Potential Death

The snow has melted but I thought I would share how woefully unprepared we were on Sunday when it started.

Tony N Tina's Wedding starts at a church and then everyone walks to the theatre. Well, if it's snowing, then they have to walk in the snow! Funny how that works!

Add that to the fact that the steps of the church hadn't been salted or shoveled and we were all in for a grand old time! Everyone scrambled to find a shovel at the church (except for me because I was running will call at the top of the slushy stairs of potential death) and here's a picture of our fearless director as he battled Mother Nature:
No one died. No one even slipped to my knowledge (and it's my job to know) although they did track a lot of water onto my dance floor! Mini-freak out from the producer aside, we all survived and I'm sure we will get to see another snowy day at the dinner theatre.

No comments:

Post a Comment