Friday, November 25, 2016

Thanksgiving

So, I think they say cheaters never prosper and I don't know who "they" is, but I think I did alright at Thanksgiving dinner last night, when I cheated on being a vegetarian and ate some turkey...

I spent the afternoon with my friend, Claire and her friend, Krista (Krista definitely qualifies as my friend now but I met her through Claire and didn't really know her until yesterday). They'd ordered a Thanksgiving package from Boston Market (which I didn't even know was a thing) but it was basically one giant pre-cooked Thanksgiving feast!

I paired the meal with "red velvet wine" that I bought because I thought it was funny (and it totally was).
We had a mini-Hilary Duff marathon as we played A Cinderella Story and The Lizzie McGuire Movie back to back. I paired dessert which was apple pie and ice cream (did I mention that the meal came with a pie, because it did) with a second bottle of wine, this time a white blend.

The holiday was a success AND I brought home leftovers.
Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment