Thursday, November 24, 2016

Thanksgiving Post

Ok, so I really promise that I haven't done anything great recently,  just lots of work and absolutely nothing exciting BUT it is Thanksgiving so I wanted to post.

Last night,  I went to see Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them with my friend, Claire, and her friend, Krista, and on my way home, I, for the first time since they went up, saw one of the big ads for Tony N Tina's Wedding  (EXTENDED BY POPULAR DEMAND). It is very cool to see something like that (technically, two cool somethings since I saw the poster AND the movie).

Still waiting for one of these ads to mention house management but until then, this is nice.

My Turkey day plans were supposed to include the parade but we nixed that idea in favor of sleeping in (a task that I failed at) and now the plan is just a mid-afternoon feast courtesy of Boston Market.  And wine,  because if we don't celebrate with fermented grapes, did we really celebrate?

Also,  my sister recently went to a grilled cheese restaurant in Columbus and now I REALLY can't wait for her to visit because I have to show her how it's done here .

No comments:

Post a Comment