Tuesday, November 1, 2016

HalloQueen

Hello people of the Internet, it is I, your fearless leader, here to bring you the latest updates on all of my adventures.

My last update was about my unfortunate running form but since then, I have found a new coffee shop, taken a killer noteworthy selfie, and returned to the motherland of Cheesie's.

Yesterday morning, I was headed to work at one of my internships -- Adventure Stage Chicago -- and I was early! I noticed a bakery called Lovely and decided I would stop in. It was, in fact, lovely. I got hot chocolate and a croissant (because I have no lunch food in my apartment). Not my favorite but the store was so cute. Like 1950s meets modern day teen angst.


After that, I went to work obviously. There were trick-or-treaters in the office so that was mind-numbingly adorable.

After work, I returned to my apartment and took a nap and then headed out again. Cheesie's, otherwise known as Heaven on Earth, was dressing up as Bob's Burgers for Halloween. (I, on the other hand was dressed as my black hole of a heart and took the greatest selfie of my life at the bus stop and coined the term "HalloQueen" in the process). I don't watch that show but I will go for any excuse to dine at Cheesie's.

All hail the HalloQueen

Mandy had saved me a spot in line which was a good thing since the place was packed and the line quickly stretched down the block and across the street. I tipped well since it looked like they needed the moral support.


After dinner, Mandy and I were forced to head our separate ways; we each had to take the train home but she was going north and I was southward bound but we continued our conversation across the train tracks as two best friends should.

That's my best friend

No comments:

Post a Comment